Selecting a Catholic school to provide your child’s education is an exciting option and can lead to a lifetime of benefits for you and your child. Discussions on how to manage finances in order to afford this education can raise many concerns and challenges, be assured that we are here to help! We believe in and value a diverse community of students from range of socioeconomic backgrounds. This commitment is the hallmark of our faith and service in regard to the educational mission of the Church.
FACTS Grant & Aid
To provide for equitable distribution of resources, we use a needs-based analysis to determine what your family can afford, taking into account such important factors as income, assets, cost of living, family size and siblings in tuition-charging schools. This analysis is done using the FACTS Grant & Aid program. Once in FACTS look for FACTS Grant & Aid on the menu. The school will make awards based on need and the funding received from the Parish Bingo Ministry. In order to participate in this program, you must satisfy the following requirements:
- Be a registered parishioner (prior to submission of application) at St. Patrick Church.
- Submit a New Family Application to the school.
- Be financially eligible as determined by FACTS Grant & Aid.
- Be willing to volunteer to use Parent Participation Hours on Friday evening in support of the Bingo Ministry.
- Select create a new account.
- Go through the application: select the state, city, and school your child is/will be enrolled in from the drop down.
ENROLLMENT PERIOD: January 11 – February 22, 2024. Extensions are not possible and all application must be completed online.
Point of contact for information is Mrs. Franco in the Business Office at 760-729-1333, ext. 104 or email@example.com.