The St. Patrick Catholic School Tuition Assistance Program consists of two separate programs that are utilized to keep Catholic school education accessible, affordable and available to all families. This commitment is the hallmark of our faith and service in regards to the educational mission of the Church.
(Aide awarded through the school. If you apply to FACTS you MUST apply to Bishop Flores.) In an effort to be good stewards of the resources entrusted to our care, and provide for equitable distribution, we utilize the FACTS management application process for determining financial need in allocating the tuition assistance that is available through the Bingo Ministry. In order to participate in this program, you must satisfy the following requirements:
- Be a registered parishioner (prior to submission of application) at St. Patrick Church.
- Be financially eligible as determined by the FACTS Grant & Aid Application program.
- Be willing to volunteer to use Parent Participation Hours on Friday evenings in support of Bingo.
Bishop Flores Scholarship Program
With the grace of God and the assistance of wonderful benefactors, the Diocese will continue to offer students the lasting gift of a Catholic education by affording families that qualify for tuition assistance.
Important Dates for Tuition Assistance:
- January 2, 2019 FACTS and Bishop Flores online applications available on respective websites.
- February 28, 2019 Deadline for submitting all documents to both programs.(100% of available funds will be distributed)
The point of contact at St. Patrick Catholic School regarding this application is Mrs. Franco in the Business Office, (760) 729-1333 ext. 104. Extensions are not possible and all applications must be done online at www.factstuitionaid.com or www.bishopfloresscholars.org.