Admissions will be prioritized based on the following criteria:
- Age and/or developmental readiness of the child (child must be 5 years old by September 1st for Kindergarten; 6 years old by September 1st for 1st grade; 7 years old by September 1st for 2nd grade.)
- Siblings of present students
- Registered parishioners of St. Patrick Catholic Church
October 22, 2018 – Registration opens to current siblings. Due by November 5, 2018.
November 13, 2018 – Applications open to the public.
January 27, 2019 – St. Patrick Catholic School Open House 10:00am
May 2, 2019 – 1st Grade Readiness Assessment 3:00pm
May 8-9, 2019 – Kindergarten Readiness Assessment
2019-2020 Tuition Rates & Fees
Non-Refundable Registration Fee . . . . . . . $250/per child
Assessment Fee (K & 1) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .$25
Kindergarten Fee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $350
New Family Building Fee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $350 per year for 3 years
1 Student . . . . .$7,064
2 Students . . . .$12,584
3 Students . . . .$17,247
4 Students . . . .$20,591
1 Student . . . . $8,344
2 Students . . . .$14,867
3 Students . . . .$21,763
4 Students . . . .$28,949
St. Patrick Catholic Community holds that giving of your time, talent, and treasure are examples of your Faith in which you as a parent fully participate and support the life of the church and the true values of Catholic education.
- It is essential to our mission, that families attend Sunday Mass on a weekly basis
- It is expected that all families participate in school and Parish religious activities/events
- Role modeling to your children the act of giving your time, talent, and treasure
- Regular, consistent (tithing) giving to St. Patrick Catholic Church via Sunday collection
To receive the Stewardship Rate:
- You must be a practicing Catholic family (one or both parents and child(ren) who are baptized in the Catholic Church, or Profession of Faith through RCIA).
- You must be a registered member of St. Patrick Catholic Church and attend Mass with your children weekly.
- Exercise good stewardship by contributing financially to the support of the Church Community (a minimum of $450 starting in January thru December) through the use of Sunday offertory envelopes or Online Giving.
Stewardship can be met by:
- Checks or cash in your Sunday offertory envelope and placed in the Sunday collection basket at Mass.
- Loose checks with your parish ID number on the memo line, and placed in the Sunday collection basket at Sunday Mass.
- Online Giving January 1st through December 31st each calendar year using the Sunday Collection fund, with the option of placing an Online Giving card in the Sunday collection basket at Mass
Donations to the Capital Campaign, Wounded Warrior or to a fund in memory of a deceased parishioner are wonderfully appreciated and greatly encouraged, but are not counted as Sunday collection. The funds for the Capital Campaign are restricted for use in building the new school, and not counted as Sunday collection funds. Sunday Collection funds are used to provide day-to-day operating expenses for the church, parish hall and campus of St. Patrick Catholic Community. Memorial funds are at the discretion of that family.
Non-Catholics and Non-Registered Parishioners are included in this rate.
The Saint Patrick School Tuition Assistance Program consists of programs that are utilized
to keep Catholic school education accessible, affordable and available to all families. This commitment is the hallmark of our faith and service in regards to the educational mission of the Church.