Applications will be available November 13, 2020.
Admissions will be prioritized based on the following criteria:
- Age and/or developmental readiness of the child (child must be 5 years old by September 1st for Kindergarten; 6 years old by September 1st for 1st grade; 7 years old by September 1st for 2nd grade.)
- Siblings of present students
- Registered parishioners of St. Patrick Catholic Church
Admissions Timeline for the 2021-2022 School Year
October 09, 2020 – Registration opens to current siblings. Due by October 23, 2020.
November 13, 2020 – Applications open to the public.
TBD – St. Patrick Catholic School Open House
May 5, 2021 – 1st Grade Readiness Assessment 3:00pm
May 5-6, 2021 – Kindergarten Readiness Assessment
Tuition Rates & Fees
2020-2021 Fees (2021-2022 Fees subject to change.)
Non-Refundable Registration Fee . . . . . . . $275
Assessment Fee (K & 1) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $25
Kindergarten Fee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $375
Non-Refundable Student Activity Fee . . . $100
- This includes all class parties, Diocesan Student Assessment* and field trips with the exclusion of the following:
- 5th Grade: Riley’s Farm and California Adventure
- 6th Grade: Astro Camp
- 7th Grade: Science Camp
- 8th Grade: Retreat and Disneyland
- *Diocesan Student Assessment: This assessment covers services provided to the school by the Diocese of San Diego such as payroll, legal and professional development.
Building Fee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $400 per year for 3 years (can be added to tuition)
2020-2021 Tuition Rates (2021-2022 Tuition subject to change.)
1 Student . . . . .$7,276
2 Students . . . .$12,962
3 Students . . . .$17,765
4 Students . . . .$21,208
1 Student . . . . $8,595
2 Students . . . .$15,313
3 Students . . . .$22,416
4 Students . . . .$29,815
*Stewardship Tuition Rate Guidelines
St. Patrick Catholic Community holds that giving of your time, talent, and treasure are examples of your Faith in which you as a parent fully participate and support the life of the church and the true values of Catholic education.
- Families who are registered members of St. Patrick Catholic Church and contribute financially to the support of the church community (a minimum of $450 starting in January thru December) through the use of Sunday offertory envelopes or Online Giving.
- Contribute (20) hours of service to the school and/or church (PPP).
**Standard Rate Guidelines
- Non-Catholics and Non-Registered Parishioners are included in this rate.
- Contribute (20) hours of service to the school (PPP).
The Saint Patrick School Tuition Assistance Program consists of programs that are utilized to keep Catholic school education accessible, affordable and available to all families. This commitment is the hallmark of our faith and service in regards to the educational mission of the Church.